De-Centralizing Organic waste Treatment
De-centralizing Organic waste Treatment
Environment Recycling System
- ERS is a system which employs Effective Microbes.
- It’s suitable for treating Organic waste with various moisture containing.
- The vapor generating system, such as steam boiler, provides ERS main unit with heat, reduces pressure with decompressing cooling process, agitates feedstock, enables the high speed fermentation & drying process.
- By integrating a vapor cooling system, it becomes a design for no waste water, no odor process.
|Process Capacity||0.5-100tn/day (please refer manual)|
|Technology||Heated and depressurized speed fermentation and dry|
|Indigenous Microbes||Local microbes selected & cultivated from soil near by the installation. (Further supply is no need)|
|Application||Any organic materials|
|Energy sources||Electricity (For whole system), Class A fuel Oil (for steam boiler)|
|Specialty||High speed ferment & dry. Need no microbes replenishment, no waste water design|
※ Only 3 microbes selected & remained. These 3 kinds are IPOD registered
※ Patent for whole system are obtained in 2007
Symbiotic Growth conditions for EFFECTIVE MICROBES in ERS
The ERS Vacuum Fermentation System is a closed system, which enables ermentation and drying of the injected raw materials and at the same time, cultivates icroorganisms continuously under a decompressed environment. This is an approach to a composting technology from knowledge slightly different than conventional composting processes. This processing method has every potential, and has sufficient applicability depending on the deployment.
Locally adapted micro-organisms will be formed by utilizing the Effective Microbes and Indigenous Microbes in the surrounding soil.
These Microbes are mixed with saw-dust to expand the culture in the chamber.
The Effective Microbes are selectively cultured by processing a Symbiotic Group of Microbes derived from indigenous microbes in the ERS system, which thereby resides inside the chamber continuously.
Three types of microbes are specified and deposited to International Depository Authority for the purpose of patent procedure.
Named as Shimose1, Shimose2 and Shimose3, the first two are part of the new variant strain of the yeast Saccharomyces in different medium and the last one being a bacteria being to closest relative of Staphylococcus.
ERS In-vessel Vacuumized High Speed Fermenting System
- Simple machines- No pre-process needed (mix ratio adj.) , odor treatment or inter process setup
- Easy maintenance (Simple structure, less troubles and high durability)
- Space saving (Save cost for buildings and etc) *maintenance cost around at 5% every 7years
- Designed for zero waste discharge (Saves on for wastewater treatment cost)
- Substantial volume reducer (effective transportation). Dried output (easy for handling)
- High nutrition fertilizer produced (higher market price bigger total cost saving)
De-centralized Approach of ERS
- The decentralized method of managing a city’s waste involves management of municipal waste by various small waste management centres within the locality.
- Such centres, called Integrated Resource Recovery Centres (IRRC) engage in collecting, transporting and processing around 2 to 20 metric tons of waste from the surrounding locality.
- The micro-entrepreneurs owning for-profit IRRCs generally engage informal workers for collection and transportation of wastes through hand-held carts or other small vehicles.
- Biocomposting is undertaken to convert organic waste into manure whereas recyclables like metal, glass, plastics etc are either sold to the recycling industry or recycled by the organization itself. The refuse is collected by the ULBs and transported to the sanitary landfill sites.
- The system is based on door-to-door waste collection and provides training to households in segregation of wastes.